Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Ok, its nice, fairly warm (for March) if I had a choice i'd be down the park, playing footy and mucking about with mates. instead i'm indoors listening to Shite FM (Heart), (Man the sooner my computer gets home i'm finding Virgin and getting some proper music, rather than this Will Young piss)
Went into uni full of good expectations, found Watson, He's gonna email me bout Nat processes, Found Jitsu Freak like I promised and lost 2-0 at pool. Then went into the learning centre with Twin P. to look for journals, but I couldnt find any, so I trudged back home and have mucked about for a bit, but now I feel I should get some work on, Last night I was up till 12:30pm and managed to get the basics down for Themes and Issues but I now need Journal articles to back it up and work from.
Wildlife conservation went ok too, I did nearly 3/4 of a page so that means only another page and quarter to go for that! may have to pootle into uni Weds, for a bit to do get some books out.
Looks like I'm off to watch Wednesday lose to AFC Bournemouth that night too, I hope Wednesday win, i've been to 4 matches this season and they've lost all of them, and i haven't forgotten Bournemouth beating us in one of the cups a few years ago...

No comments: