Thursday, March 25, 2004

Paul Lynch emailed back!
Thank you for your electronic project proposal form and supporting information from the Wildwood in Kent. To complete your project proposal submission I need a hard copy of the form signed by Karim Once you have a signed form please give it to me directly, if you cannot find me just push it under my office door - could you get this to me as soon as possible.

Thank you also for the explanation of the reasons for the delay in submission of your proposal, it certainly clarifies the situation. Obviously many of the problems you mention are serious and ongoing therefore it may be useful to also talk to Karim as the programme leader for Zoology to consider whether it would be appropriate for you to submit an ecf highlighting a potentially depressed performance which could be considered by the examination boards in the summer when looking at your assessment performance.

Bit gutted that he didnt apologise and the bastard spelt my name wrong. This irritates me more than anything, Its not hard to look and see that my name is spelt slightly unusually and to then check that they have spelt it the right way.

No comments: