Thursday, June 24, 2004

We have to wait till the end of the Season for Palace at home.
But imagine the atmosphere if we relegate them? Hopefully they'll be already relegated and the atmosphere will be cracking as well!
First game is Bolton away, I've not been up there since that FA cup game, the most memorable part was my Uncle throwing up.
Wednesday have Colchester home on the 7th so I may pootle up to Sheff for that, then they have Blackpool and Torquay away, although Torquay clashes with my Birthday and Bolton away, so that one might be a miss.
Wonder what the chances are of a trip to Blackpool on the 10th?
Meanwhile Charlton finally get the first game at the Valley on the 21st against Pompey, then another on the 24th - Villa.
The first easy away game for me in the Midlands will be Birmingham away on the 18th but I may not be back in Derby by then so that all depends on the term dates, when we get them.
West Brom's on the 11th of December which is another possible cheap away game as I'm guessing I'll still be up here at that point.
Palace away is the week before that so that's another possible.
Aston Villa is on the 20th of April and by then I'll be back in London figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
But there's still all the London derbies and this year I want to go to a lot more away games, although I say that every year.
It looks like the Wednesday games and Charlton ones match up so I can go to a few of them too.
Of course this is all subject to Sky getting their grubby little mitts on the games and messing them up!
But still I'm even more eager for the season to start now!

No comments: