Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I hate packing,
been doing it slowly now for a while, but am leaving it for as long as possible, just because I hate the white wallpaper, and its a good way of hiding the holes in the wallpaper from accidents with blue-tack.
cleared out my extensive radox collection now, I had pretty much every one, even the posh glass bottle versions.
Even one thats not on the website a red "desire"
My space hopper is deflated and padded around the bottles in case of spillage, my inflatable chair is packed.
My wardrobes are clear of posters and postcards and the fixture list is now binned.
I take full responsibity for us not making Europe - after the 4-2 against Chelsea I wrote "We're all going on a European Tour" and we went downhill after that.
I'm sorry.
Its the silly things too, like the puzzle ball that came in my xmas cracker and which J made for me, that got stuck on my wall, 2 gooey frogs from the Environmental Centre where I worked for a few weeks during the Summer in between the 1st and 2nd yr of uni.
What do I do with things like that and where do I put them for now?
Now all I have to do is my washing and pack that and take all my posters down, kinda putting that off cos that really means I am going, either Saturday or Sunday, depending on how Dad is feeling after his jab on Friday night.

And its raining and there is nothing on TV, can't even watch Wimbledon cos its been rained off.

No comments: