Monday, June 21, 2004

4-2!
4-2!
Would have liked the match a lot more, if I could trust David James.
If I was 6 inches taller, I could see the big screen, rather than the little interactive bit in the corner, I had to look at a screen smaller than our TV at home! People would not trip over me when bouncing around after England score and when Scholes scored, we got covered in lager, from over-enthusastic drunks, and it only got worse as the game went on.
Am feeling very sticky, all over my signed charlton shirt too!
I love wearing my shirt to the pub,
No one up here really believes that it is a Charlton Shirt, and repeatedly tell me that I'm the only Charlton Supporter they have ever met!
It gets quite amusing, especially when the drunks come up that have confused it with Notts Forest!

No comments: