Monday, June 28, 2004

My sleep patterns are messed up here as it is, they seem to be worse at the moment.
normally I'll sleep about 11 or 12, till 10, when I have nothing to get on with.
Here as I have little to do, its 2 or 3am till 10, then a little nap during the day.
Today me and Dad walked over to Woolwich, to see Nan and Granddad which isn't far, maybe 2 or 3 miles at the most.
It was a nice walk, through Hornfair park, Charlton Park and Maryon Wilson or as its always be known to us as the Lido park, Charlton House Park and the animal Park.
been thinking things over and I guess I need to accept that I won't be going travelling straight after uni, whatever the situation is.
If he's still bouncing about, I wouldn't want to go for a length of time and not be able to get back if the worst happens and what if they can't get hold of me to tell me the worst?
IF and here's hoping it's not happened. He has gone, I'll be needed here, mum and the Brat won't get on without someone to counteract and balance them out.
I won't let them rule my life, but Dad's said we need to look after each other and Mum won't be able to cope, so i'll have to stop at home for a month or two at least till I feel sure she's ok.
This does have benefits as it means I could get a job and save before I go.
Tomorrow - well today really, I need to find E. She's not responded to any texts and I can't not tell her, so I'll be pootling down to Woolwich tomorrow to tell her and I can now appreciate how hard it must be for Mum and Dad to tell us.

No comments: