Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Then again...
It is possible I am worrying about nothing.
I mean who in their right mind would want to read my rambles and misery?
I'm not even funny.
Sometimes even to me, I sound like a 13 year old kid, whinging about how unfair life is.
The China details have been released.
£800+ sounds a lot of money, possibly more money than I can afford, seeing as I have a Season Ticket to buy, Rent to pay for halls and all I have is a quickly disappearing loan to pay for it.
I haven't looked at my bank account since April when I was frightened to see that the £1400 I was supposed to recieve was actually only £700.
Ick.
Since then, I've been to several Wednesday away games and down to London a few times for the Home games.
So Im guessing that I'm well into my overdraft and that's gotta last me until Sept when I get a New loan.
Ok I could get a job (Brat has now, down the Waterfront, I was already going to keep well away from there after hearing the Behind The Scenes Stories, but this is an even Greater Incentive.)
I could get a summer job, but realistically, I'm gonna need 3 weeks off in it, one to go to Scotland to see the Twins, and another 2 to do the Vole thing.
Not sure that would go down well with prospective employers...

No comments: