Monday, June 21, 2004

New Season's Fixtures out soon!
WHHOOOOOOO!!! Can't wait. Looking forward to Welling United away,
I'm going home to London on Saturday and trying to pack as well as helping MH Pack and decorate her Sheff flat,
wonder where she is actually.... We're going to take full advantage of the football being on.
And why does Neighbours have to give way to Wimbledon?
I suppose to them its their equivalent of The World Cup or something, but it's BORING - (from someone who watches cricket, snooker and darts!)
I never really understood the Tim Henman thing either.
I mean when Agassi or Federer or someone wins their set, there cheering away like a lunatic, climbing over people's seats and everything.
When Tim wins we get a little clenched fist and a smile.....

Come on! Show some sorta emotion!
It makes me wonder if in fact he is real, or some sort of android robot...
He gets to the semi final and anyone else would be excited but no - little clenched fist and a smile.
I just want a little shout of "YAY" or back-chatting the umpire like Greg Rudeski did, something to liven up the game.
Bet he's the same shopping at ASDA....
"Ooohh two for one on mini pizza's!"
Clenched fist and smile.

and speaking of Wimbledon, I see that Wimbledon FC are now ....

Wait for it!....

Daaa-Dah!
Milton Keynes Dons FC
Now how catchy is that?!



1 comment:

Charby said...

but then again...
IF he really is an android robot, would he need to eat?!
I have far too much time on my hands.