Friday, February 08, 2013

Yeah! Lunged yesterday, its all so complicated 30m rope, 6ft whip and a fiesty pony at the other end! Tiring though.
Got a contract at work! Sadly just the one I should have had when I started! Learnt that I can have 20 days leave dec-jan so plenty to get though!
Just to find out if my inter-railing adventure counts as part of it. Will be sad if it does as I have already planned three weeks of adventures! 22 days till I go and 19 work days till I find out whether I have a job or not!
So looking forward to this weekend, had a lovely lazy evening eating Chinese and my bath and a new book and a bottle of bacardi breezer. Football tomorrow and out with the Museum gang which I am also very much looking forward too and a lazy Sunday, might tidy my room a little, might read my new horsey magazine which I have been saving for such a day.
Yay for lie-ins!


No comments: