Monday, February 11, 2013

Watching a programme about penguins. EVERYONE loves penguins!
Horrid, yucky, rainy and snowy day. Will the weather ever improve? Its enough to put you in a right depressed mood. Mothers in one of her funny moods again. Abusing me cos she doesn't know how to use the skyplus remote. Cross with me because I was cross that she's taken my nice warm thermal socks to work.
Actually its wrong of me to be grumpy about that. Not her fault that she brought her own thermal socks and they don't fit under her shoes.
Still annoyed though as her feet are bigger than mine and when she's wearing them, my thick winter tights and another pair of socks, they'll be even more stretched than they are getting now.

Glumpy mood isn't improved when I think about how much riding is costing me and how little i'm saving now. And it's her birthday tomorrow so I need to give her some money to put towards her holidays.
Kinda hoping the arena isn't fit for riding.

Welshy doesn't want to come home to this. Can't blame him. We can't afford to move out though and should I really be thinking about getting my own pony when it means keeping us here? Selfish of me. Should dismiss the idea completely and concentrate on getting out of here.

No comments: