Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gah. I so need to get out more. Just sat and read a 22 page thread on who is the worst sibling in Game of Thrones - now I am unashamedly geeky about the books but really Charby? On a Saturday night, you have nowt better to do than read that?
I saw H3 as we'll christen her today, had a couple of drinks in the King's Arms and then pottered in the park seeking the parrots and deer, and playing with squirrels, I do so love Greenwich Park.
A nice peaceful day.
Mother is away from Wednesday until Sunday. Not too sure what I'll do with my time off! I feel like this is an excuse for an adventure, except of course I have football on Saturday and work the rest of the time so no real adventures can be had.
Just two weeks till my holiday and seeing Welshy. Just 10 days until I learn my fate at work.

No comments: