Friday, February 15, 2013

TP and TJ have split up! Its unthinkable. I guess it shows how I still think of people from 10 years back, as I haven't seen them for ages.
But still. 30 years together and now TJ is in Scotland again and TP in Derbyshire. I don't understand it. Can they afford to live apart? (I guess I am thinking about London prices).
They will be alone! They have few friends, they've never needed other friends! They've had each other. I just don't get it. I wonder (being cynical) if there was more to it.

H (I realised I never gave her an initial!) is going to be down tomorrow. I can find out if she knows any more.

What else is new? I have to give Mother another 100 pounds to help pay the electric bill. I pay minimal rent so why does this irritate me? I'm just too tight, but I'll have given her 550 by the end of this month (400 of this has gone to my rent Jan and Feb - see told you I was being tight!)
I get annoyed as the money I give her for that instantly gets put away for her holidays. I don't begrudge her escapism but... I dunno. Tight.
Its annoying in another one as I'm struggling to get my money sorted as I've mentioned. I can't somehow seem to get my savings over the 500 mark in my normal account, 405 in there today and 100 going to Mum and then 100 to clear my holiday moneys and then rent at the end of Feb which is my weekly wage and then whatever for riding and then holiday spends.
Once this month is over, I shall cut down! I'm hoping that my wage goes up (bizarrely I got paid an extra 20 quid the last two weeks - again being greedy I assumed that this was the wage that I'll be going up to and was disappointed). Another twenty quid a month means I can raise the amount I put aside every week to 40 quid, so its all good. I must keep telling myself that and not get disappointed if that turns out to be the case.

No comments: