Wednesday, February 13, 2013

There is definitely a cold draft in my room. I can feel it...
So. Tuesday went well, got to the yard by half past, got told I'm now mucking out on both days... I don't mind really, just a bit sad when I feel so rushed.
Saved money as my lesson was cancelled - Whee! Although I was looking forward to it, anyway my ride went really well, pony is getting a lot fitter and I know where to push her now, although still a bit of a work in progress.
Anyway she's not going to be there tomorrow so maybe i'll be able to get everything done a bit quicker, not sure what she'll do before I get there. Feeds and hay would be good.
8 days till I find out with work. Its good having 4 people here now, I feel like things are getting done unlike before when it was a kinda losing battle to keep our heads above water (we were clearly failing)
I gotta start sorting my finances out. I am saving a little which is good but I simply seem to be hovering around the 200-400 mark in my usual account. Its good compared to 6 months ago (!) but I need more pennies! Never satisfied!
Need to get a bit more strict with myself I think, work out what I can cut down (obvious answer is NewPony but we won't go there!)
I need to pay off the money I used on my credit card to pay for my upcoming adventure, might do that this week with my wages. Stupid short February, will have to pay Mum some money in two weeks.
Ah well, back to playing silly farts online.

No comments: