Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Yay. New Pony owner had to leave early yesterday so I got to faff at my own speed and not feel rushed or pressured into anything.
I want to do polework with the pony but I don't feel like I can as she'll be constantly in a rush to get things done and to move on tomorrow, I don't mind. I'm grateful for the lift down that scary lane but tbh I'd rather do the walk than this kinda rushing and snide comments.
Did some more researching about the best way to get there rather than the 2hr trek I do at the moment. Sure she told me I couldn't get there from Chislehurst station but apparently I can and will save me time as well...
We'll try it tomorrow and see!
Work is still mega busy. I've expressed to KOM my sudden and new boss how I feel everything is kinda slacking as I work on repairing the damage with her. Sure unlike old boss she'll take it in.
Last of Africa tonight, enjoyed it and bless David Attenborough. How I hope I'm still fascinated by all animals and adventure the way he is at his age!

No comments: