Monday, February 04, 2013

I seem incapable of lying in! Was up at twenty to nine, sat in bed though till close to 11 watching the news report on Richard 3rd. So fascinating!
Went and posted Welshy's brothers birthday present - only what? 4 weeks late? -  my bad. Couldn't find any wrapping paper either! Still... At least he's finally gonna get it!!
Collected the last of my Song of Ice and Fire books to read. Might put off starting it for a bit as much as I'm longing to get cracking, Welshy's left two books here so might sit and read them first.
Plus longer I put it off, closer it'll be to the next book coming out? Hah! Think there's been something like 15 years between book 1 and the one I have now so who knows? Makes my fevered wait for the Harry Potter books seem like they came out all really close together!
Set up a new ISA as well too. Gotta start replacing the money I had to spend, especially if I want to buy a pony in the Autumn!
Did a little weeding for Geronimo, must remember to have a look for pansies for him to plant soon.
Had a 2hr nap - nap intended - certainly not for that length of time though!

Back to work tomorrow and my Graze box will arrive. Secretly very excited about testing this, then pony in the evening.
Planning to meet with some of my chums from the NMM over the weekend which'd be cool :)

No comments: