Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lovely, lazy weekend, just what I wanted. Chinese with Mother on Friday, and then yesterday off to football - once again we snatched a draw from the jaws of victory - Poor Kermogant looked well fucked off at the end. Glad I wasn't a player, they were disgustingly filthy and the pitch is a mess!
Awful weather!
Then off into Greeny with some of the N.M.M.C.A.S.C and met up with some friends from the museum, drank a lot, did a little dancing, educated people into strawpedo-ing and eventually got home a little after half 12, made vague plans to do it again soon.
Today - laid in bed for ages, just played online, read my latest H&R magazine and ordered a head torch off of Amazon - hopefully won't need to use it much now the days are getting noticeably longer but it'll do for next year as well, if, as I suspect I'll either be at that yard or possibly another one that's down a dark lane.
Only 16 days till I learn my fate at work and only 20 days till my holiday!

No comments: