Friday, April 28, 2006

"You want me to do talks? I don't even like the public! Too noisy!"
"That was part of the job description."
"I guess.."

So here I am, loaded down with over 34 pages of information on the different talks we give at the aquarium, and printing off pages and pages on the different fishes so I can recognise some of the rarer ones, and be able to identify them easily and whilst I'm at home too.
Its like being back at uni again! I could go through my archives and find out exactly when that last essay was handed in, the last presentation done, but I'm a lazy fuck and that's boring!
And much like my uni days, I'm successfully avoiding doing any revision via the age old, fool-proof methods of drinking lots and eating pringles and drawing a smily face onto my ankle!
Huzzah!

2 comments:

adem said...

I always found that was the best method of studying.

Beer + Pizza = No worries

...and then cram like you've never crammed before! :)

Anonymous said...

Hate that sort of shit. Just wing it, girl. Have stopped taking pen and notepaper to meetings now -- they're such a waste of time, aren't they?

Did you hear about Curbs? He's resiging. Gutted. Gutted.