Monday, April 03, 2006

A girl, not much older than 14 walked in front of my bus today.
The driver screeched to a halt, and tooted his horn, understandably annoyed and alarmed at this maniac.
"What the fuck is your fucking problem?" She screamed.
"Watch where you're going!" The Driver yelled at her. "I nearly ran you down!"
She aimed a kick at the front of the bus with a ding, her chavvy mates giggled at her and she continued her line of abuse.
"Dont you fucking dare tell me to look where I'm going, you stupid cunt! Fuck you!"

Its the first day of the summer holidays and already the peaceful( ok maybe an exaggeration!) Woolwich High Street is swamped by kids screaming, drinking, fighting and stealing.
The Pirate Chinese DVD Sellers are out in force, the Special Constables who walk down the street are mysteriously vanished.
And I keep my head down and try to walk along the street without getting mugged or spat at or even noticed at all.

And dammit - I wont know till Tomorrow if I can get the time off for the Boro game and by the looks of things that will be too late.
Nearly 4,000 gone out of a 5,000 allocation on the first day.
Sigh.

3 comments:

Flash said...

And that is why stupid people should not be allowed to have children. I bet the bus driver wished he'd not braked at all.

weenie said...

Mouthy chav kids are fearless... they know no one can touch them and they are protected by the legal system. I could give suggestions on how to deal with them but the Thought Police might find me...

shorty said...

I DID hit a girl tonight, I shit you not. I grazed her w/ my car. She's ok, well I assume she is, she yelled and kept walking. Yeah, she'll live.

It's always safer to be IN the car with me.