Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just think in the course of this blog I've been indirectly and directly involved in the deaths of three people!
Starting to think I'm a bit unlucky!
4 if you count that my earlier attempt at one of these things, talked about how MH had recently lost her best friend in a motorbkike smash
Anyway! Onto happier things! If all goes well Friday will see my first tenative steps into getting a degree-related job with work at the aquarium beginning and then on Saturday after the football I'm going to meet Spinsterwitch!
Huzzah!

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Yay! for starting the job and meeting me!

Mr McGuinness said...

You think that's unlucky? I've just been given I life sentence for the murder of 17 women in the Croydon area in the early 80's. It's just not fair.