Thursday, April 20, 2006

There was an investigation into our poor stock take today!
Oh the horror of it all!
Mostly its to do with all the thieving, there is no CCTV installed and they refuse to splash out for some for us.
Cheap cunting bastards.
I got into trouble too! Oh yes, once again my poor maths skills have let me down, damn it.
Sigh, its like being dyslexic only with numbers instead of letters and I got a right good telling off, but never mind cos tomorrow is Fishyday and I can't get into too much trouble there!

Update - I just cut my hand open, hmmm, not sure that'll go down well seeing as I'm not meant to have any open cuts.

3 comments:

weenie said...

Yes, make sure you don't expose your cut hand to anything fishy or you could get nasty infection! I read once that some guy had a cut on his arm which he didn't protect as he cleaned out his aquarium. After a couple of weeks, there was somethings "growing" in his arm..ewww!

adem said...

It could be like in 'The Fly'.......

Charby said...

I'm so glad I read this after my day, or I'd be too paranoid to even go near the water.










Dammnit now I'm gonna go and crazily wash my hands like someone suffering from OCD