Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yesterday I was woken by an unfamilar american voice!
After a few disbelieving minutes (when I first wake I'm not too good at anything until I get my toast!) I realised it was Spins!
And we quickly made plans for a fun-filled evening with Flash which would involve a lot of drinking!
So we met outside the National Gallery and headed out on a hunt for a real english chippy!
And then we commenced on an awesome night of drinking!
In which we forced poor Spins to sit baffled through various football highlights, where we ignored her and gazed at the big screen, drank a lot, discussed accents, drank a lot, laughed a fair bit, put blogworld to rights, and drank a lot!
And then found ourselves wandering down the streets of London, stuck as the tubes had stopped running and I needed a nightbus!
Somewhere in this I got several phone calls from a neurotic Parent, and made several calls to Welshy, not that I'm too sure why.
I also pee-ed in the street, had a strange Albanian man try to chat me up on the way home and finally stumbled into my bed around 3 or 4am!
Great night though and great to finally meet Spins!
(and see Flashy again of course!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean to say you pee-ed on a street in Charlton?

:-)

Why not, eh? The number of times I pee-ed on a Charlton street after leaving the railway station.. :-)

Charby said...

Nothing so classy!
I pee-ed in a street somewhere in Central London!

HistoryGeek said...

I seem to have done the same thing if I recall. Last nights journey through London is all a bit hazy for me.

It was fabulous to meet you and get to hang out.

Flash said...

Twas all fun though, eh?