Friday, April 07, 2006

So I went for my first day at the aquarium!
I spent most of it just following people round, listening to the odd talk and getting hopelessly lost.
I loved it though!
I got to feed the seahorses!
And I got placed in charge (!) of the ray touchpool, which basically involves standing there for half hour, making sure no one picks the fish up, shouting at those who splash the water too much and making sure no one jumps in.
Then they put me in the craft table with loads of little kiddies making badges and stuff.
I made an octopus badge - I wore it home!
The people there are all very nice and funny too so that always makes it easier!
I really can't wait to go back next week!

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Damn, now I want to go jump in the ray pool!

That sounds completely awesome.

Flash said...

I'm coming down there just to have a big splash so I can hear you shout at me...

OI! Flash, No!