Friday, April 14, 2006

What did you guys do with your Fridays?

Me I spent it hand feeding various fishies, including a two foot long Zebra Shark!
I was allowed to go "behind the scenes" more today and got to see where they keep the really cool stuff like Moray eels, a smaller cousin of the Manta Ray and the Black-tip sharks - Believe me they are creepy!
I got to feed the fish in the Rainforest, Mangrove and Coral reef tanks too, I got nipped by an archerfish who mistook my finger for a slimy sand eel but he didnt break the skin and let go as soon as he realised his mistake, so its all cool there!
I rescued a lost child, spent a scary amount of time at the craft table and made two aquarium wide announcements!
Whooo!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

That all sounds fantastic. I spent a bit of my Friday morning obsessing about my longterm finances.

adem said...

What a great day!

I spent the day at a charity Rugby 7s tournament getting run ragged by people who can actually play rugby. Not too many bruises though, with just a few aches.

shorty said...

I spent it in the waiting room of the plastic surgeon. Then dinner and a few drinks.

Hyde said...

Wow! I'm jealous!

I spent mine at church, then at hom recovering from a hangover and watching television... Not too exciting.

;)

h