Saturday, October 01, 2005

Erk.
Every year its the same thing, not always this early though.
Every year for a week I wake up with a dry, sore throat and a bunged up throat.
Always when the central heating goes on.
Its quite painful really, and what makes it worse is that its the same whenever I go anywhere else to stay with central heating.
It always takes me a week to acclimatise to the lack of humidity (Its the only thing I can put it down to) in the house.
Luckily I'm pretty healthy otherwise!

Oooh Addicks on Soccer am!

2 comments:

Babs said...

Ooog!! The dust in them bastard vents screw me up royally.

HistoryGeek said...

When I go to Minnesota at Christmas I have the hardest time. It's so dry that no amount of lotion/chapstick/water will keep me from feeling it.

Although, you could try a small humidifier in your room. That might help a bit.