Friday, October 28, 2005

Grrr of the day goes to the Woolwich Job centre.
Who last week told me I had a meeting today, and sent me a letter during the week about coming to a "new deal" meeting next week also.
So yawning muchly I make my way to Woolwich, I await half hour AFTER MY APPOINTMENT WAS SCHEDULED to get my turn at the desk and then get sent to another desk, where I wait another 10 minutes to be told by a man who clearly couldn't believe I was so thick that the New Deal meeting cancelled out this one and I need not have bothered, although there was nothing on the letter, either letter(!) about this.
Bastards.

3 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Grrrrr!

On a happier note...the butterfly was beautiful and absolutely made my day.

Charby said...

Anyway I said, I hoped you liked the little prize and it "jumped" at you

HistoryGeek said...

It did, but I wasn't too shocked. I have to admit the envelope looked like something had tried to fight its way out during transit. You gotta love the post system!