Wednesday, October 26, 2005


I'm in total shock!
My voice is hoarse and croaky, my hands hurt and I'm still shaking!

SHALALALALALA WE SENT THE CHELSEA OUT!

We were goddamn fucking awesome. I think I'm entitled to be a little biased, but my fucking shit!
We out sang and at times out played the Chelski, John Terry was their man of the match, saving them several times.
And we lost El Kark! I swear I have no fingernails left for Saturday!
Surprised to see Powelly last the entire game and injury time, was almost expecting to see an oxygen tank be wheeled onto the pitch for him!
And Penalties after all that! I felt sick - and it was nothing to do with the cunt next to me throwing up in the first half and then passing out, dribbling till penalties!
I was so sure that with their class, they'd outplay us and Curbs has just said that he had to bully players into taking penalties!
Me and E were laughing before hand about Chrissy taking one and remembering the penalty he took against Welling one year!
At I'm not ashamed to admit I could hardly bear to look when Hughes took his!

THAT'S WHY WE'RE SECOND! THAT'S WHY WE'RE SECOND!

A proper match review can be found on here Better than I could do!
Fingers crossed for a home draw please!!!!!!!!

Updated with pretty pictures! If ever there was a blog entry deserving of them its this one!

9 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I'm pretty sure this calls for a YAY!

Hyde said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but anything that has made your voice "hoarse and croaky," your "hands hurt" and has lead you to "shake" can't be all that bad, now can it???

Charby said...

We beat the Premier League Champions, who are like a million points ahead of us in their own back yard! And more than that we were totally out playing them! I'm still over the moon!

Hyde said...

Well, then Yay!

By the way, you guys all have me thinking about doing that NanoWrimo thing now too... I really have no time for it, but I thought a good project might keep me in line. And we all know that I can be prolific. I'm not sure if I want to take the plunge yet though. Have you ever tried it before? Spins, have you?

-h

Charby said...

I've never tried it before Hyde no, I've written several short stories before, whether I can do a full novel is a different matter.

HistoryGeek said...

Same thing with me. This is a shot in the dark, as it were.

sunshine said...

Did you and the Flash-man ever go out for drinks yet?

Alex said...

Good to see SOMEONE enjoying football atm.

Good for Charlton and good for you Charby.

Enjoy it.

Alecya G said...

Er, "fucking hell yeah!"

Because I understand whats going on :)

But, anything that makes Charby this excited, well, "fucking hell yeah!"