Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Random thoughts for the day!

Spins - Beware the butterfly! Sunshine Will know what I'm talking about!

I'm going to Chelski tonight! I've never been before as paying forty quid is well outta my bracket, but they're only 20 quid tonight so yay!

Probably alienating all you Americans out there but my fucking god, how annoying is Frank? I want to smack his silly head in! Stupid advert makes me want to take up drugs just to have that kid come to me so I can dangle him out the window by his ankles until he promises to behave!

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

And the post office was not open when I got there this a.m., so I probably won't be able to get it until Friday. Butterflies in large envelopes, eh?

Charby said...

Yeah! I don't want it to die so it needed space to move around.

sunshine said...

What's his name Charbs?

Spins, beware!!!

Flash said...

Hey look! The first 3 letters of my gobbledigook word are GNU.

Have fun at the bridge, try & pick pocket Red Rom, eh?

Flash said...

You've only gone and "won" at Stamford Bridge, you must be elated!

I'm pleased for you, the mighty Charlton roar on!!