Tuesday, October 04, 2005

After all the hype 5,000 never got in touch, which is probably Flashy-washy-wishy-pishy?
(Stop now I hear my brain telling me so I will.)
We never fully celebrated this occasion and I demand that R makes a special one-off comment to mark this event cos we all miss him!
Anyway. To the prizes. Flash never gave his address before Monday so he's forfeit the prize and according to the rules of the game it then goes to number 4,999 which I think we decided goes to Spinsterwitch.
Hurrah! for Spins! There really is a prize so if you want to claim it drop us a line.

Flash - There is still the honour of being my 5,000th visitor, which is something that you can put on your blog! (bear with me I'm dosed up to the eyeballs on lemsip and I think it's doing stranger things than usual to my brain) There is also the invite to help me celebrate my new ill-gotten yellowcard (of which I had to put up with the sleazing of a strange guy to get - but it was worth it) one Saturday perhaps the 22nd of this month? Lemmie know?!

The next fantastic prize will be going at 15,000 page views!

7 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Wow you are really going by the rules! I will e-mail you forthwith!

Flash said...

Now then, not that I begrudge the lovely Spins a prize but (ahem) do you not already have my adress!??

As for that drinkypoos, I was thinking a Friday might work better for me (more trains home!) so the 21st?

Charby said...

I don't have your addres Flash!
Apart from knowing it's in Crapsville!
Friday's just as good for me! Except drinks won't be as cheap or we could even venture further afield on an adventure!

Flash said...

I like adventures, what do you have in mind!?

Charby said...

I was thinking we could hit the bars around Greenwich if you liked?
I could take you on a mini-bar crawl of my local area?!

HistoryGeek said...

Are you sick?..I guess I missed the reference (what's lemsip?).

I hope you get better soon.

Charby said...

Its just the central heating thing Spinsterwitch.
Lemsips a hot drink made out of powder thats good for declogging your nose and sore throats. It also tastes vile!