Monday, January 28, 2013

Urgh. This lady who owns newpony is seriously doing my head in.
She wants me to have a lesson with her instructor. Fine I say, I have no problem with that. Its good to have lessons. I want them anyway.
So she booked it for 6.30. I cannot get there earlier than that unless I leave work at 4.45. So I'll arrive at 6.30, change and get the pony ready (at least 15 minutes) and then be late. Unless I can get a cab... More expense.... I pointed this out to her and got a bit of a lecture about how I knew it was a way away and she can't change the time because she has to go see her child.
Sigh. At least I got warned this time. Last Tuesday I only found out there was a lesson on my way to the yard when there was no chance to go to a cashpoint to pay for it. Lucky she was texting me to tell me it was cancelled!
I've been looking into the possibility of keeping a horse at the new college yard in Shooters Hill. Unfortunately I don't think that's a possibility. They want the horse to be used every day in the lessons and limited turn out. Big problem is that they want large horses that are weight carriers. Minimum of 8 inches taller than Idiotpony and Newpony. Too tall for a Charby. Well I could kinda get away with it if they didn't want weight carriers.
Sigh. Am still hoping for the chance of private livery though. I think that'd be very expensive 3k a year? But if I looked into it properly and it covers hay and feed and bedding it may work out cheaper than a cheaper yard and buying my own of the above?
Still all just pipe dreams for now....

No comments: