Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some of my booking is done! Flight to Budapest, two nights there. Sleeper train to Krakow and hostel there booked. Few problems booking sleeper from Krakow to Prague but hopefully I can call up the Rail Europe people tomorrow and get that done there. :)
Very excited.So far its cost me about 140 quid, hopefully I can get it all sorted for less than 200 as all I need is the sleeper to Prague, a hotel there and a flight home. Actually having considered this I've discovered flights home from Prague was 73 quid so that's that budget blown! Still adventures don't come along often so  it'll be worth it.
Snowed all day today, only light looking but its certainly settled. Shame it couldn't have happened a few days before. Not sure how it'll be getting to work. Or riding on Tuesday come to think of that....

No comments: