Saturday, January 19, 2013

So no 5 inch snow still. Grass is still poking out of the top of it all. Pitiful. Apparently tomorrow is the day when we'll get it. Rest of country seems knee deep. Course London has one inch and ground to a complete halt!
Had a lovely, lazy day. Was so cold downstairs I've spent most of it huddled under my duvet hugging my human hot water bottle. Had disturbing dream that I fell on Bad Leg and had it amputated.
Having small self imposed FaceBook break at the moment but once I'm back I'll upload my pictures of it here!
Been doing some homework about mini-inter-railing. Seeing as The Welsh One is off next week for five weeks before getting a week off, hopefully we'll go to Budapest, Krakow and Prague in a week, I've never got a sleeper train before. All very exciting, Welshy is out with friends at the moment but hopefully tomorrow we can book some shit up now I've got prices and times of trains and shit. Will be pretty expensive. Probably same as what I would have spent in India for two weeks but this will be just as much fun and three new countries compared to one I've already been too is loads better!!!!
And then back to saving, saving, saving. Saving for South Africa, saving to replace the savings I've lost. Saving to perhaps look into getting a pony of my own. We'll see.

No comments: