Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Another crazy day, I had made a huge cock-up so had to spend extra time rectifying this. I did get a well done for my fraught day yesterday. We had a big meeting that got a bit tense between my department and the consultant team.
First time EVER (since I've been) all my people attended their training and believe me some of these people have been a NIGHTMARE to get booked on (often calls once a week, people simply not attending or cancelling last minute) so we all got KFC Krush-em's to celebrate!
Yay!
I'd like to have a bit more of note to tell you about my weekdays, but tbh I'm mega busy at work and in the evening just crash. Hopefully will get a bit more interesting if Pony trial works out and if I'm kept on, then I can at least start working towards things like visiting Welshy, South Africa and most importantly, achieving one of the Big H targets I have for this year (Horse or House).

No comments: