Thursday, January 03, 2013

So. My Year of Adventure is already ended. No India for me. Welshy was offered a 8 week contract in Austria. So off he goes. Maybe I'll get to visit. Who knows.
Should find out end of next week if I'm being kept on or not.

Also as soon as I got home Mum started ranting about the lady next door. See The boy has had his car written off and has left it outside the lady next doors house for coming up to 7 months now? Definitely 6 months anyway.
It got clamped Christmas Eve, so He paid for it to be unclamped and then put it on the drive in front of the ladies garage (she is a non driver btw)
Anyway 9 days later she asked Mother if it was going to be there long and Mother thinks thats completely unreasonable. And I'm using my hatred against the boy as a feeble excuse to agree with the lady, who has had to put up with an abandoned car outside her house for 6 months, and now gotta put up with it blocking her garage access for another 6 months until it goes.
Imagine. Next door neighbour is SO UNREASONABLE!

No comments: