Sunday, January 27, 2013

So that's Welshy gone again at 2am this morning. Already looking forward to 5 weeks time to see him and our week of adventure! (all sorted now bar buying train from Krakow to Prague)
Its been a busy old week. Tuesday I was at the yard, I got to finish at 4 which was good cos I got there at a reasonable time, shame it was too icy to ride.
Wednesday me and Welshy went to see Django Unchained. I do like Quentin Tarentino films - mostly. We won't talk about Kill Bill or Inglorious Bastards.
Thursday I went to give blood, Mum changed my appointment to 6.50 cos she didn't know at the time when I'd get there after work. I got there at 6.10 - Ooops. And they were running 30 minutes late. Couldn't leave in case they called me so sat there for the longest time reading "Gurgle - The magazine for Modern Mums."
Friday was Welshy's leaving do/birthday drinks, so cocktails with his friends in Farrendon weatherspoons and a nice meal in a nice restaurant and then off to a strip club.
Got home about 2.40, so spent most of yesterday tired and at football.
Granddad got himself admitted to hospital yesterday and Mum was there till late and went first thing this morning. She's just got back so I should go see what's what there.
Just sat up in my room at the moment watching Murray in the open. The sun is warm (for late Jan) so I have an open window and I feel rather content. Like a sunbathing cat at the moment.

No comments: