Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You have to spend over a penny to be on the card in our shop, his came to 4.99 so I told him and he went mental and demanded that I change it, so I said I couldnt do that and that he could pay by cash, get something to make it over a fiver or I could look after it till he got some money.
And then he went mental at me, screaming abuse and that so I'm there just trying to stay calm with him and he's going on about how he knows the manager and she'd let him go with it, which is balls.
so I repeated about it all and how we can look after it and he's screaming more abuse at me about how I'm stupid, I'm a whore, I'm this, that and the other.
All this over a penny remember!
And he said something, - niave I think but he used the word in the wrong context and I was pissed off so corrected his english. Which admittedly was stupid but I was angry now at him!
And then he threw it at me and told me I should be scared of him cos he has a knife at home and I should be careful on my way home and stormed out.
Ordinarily I shy away from any kinda confrontation, and it was just my luck to happen when I was in the shop on my own, with nothing to do about it - for reasons I better not get into seeing as it wouldnt be hard to track my shop down!

3 comments:

Charby said...

Oh and I am trying to fix my mess!

HistoryGeek said...

I think it's kind of cool...but hard to read.

Sorry to hear about the crap customer. Why do people feel the need to do things like that?

bod said...

its a familiar story sadly.my daughter has been the victim of such abuse. its sickening.