Sunday, May 07, 2006

So there we go!
15 years and 729 games later Curbs has left the building for the last time.
I still can't imagine what things will be like without him there, I'd like Burley to take over but who knows?
Incidently the TY'U showed me the CV he sent in to apply for the job in which he had a print out of his Championship Manager game in which he'd helped Charlton win the Champ League!
I'm not waiting for a decent reply!
Who ever the new manager is I hope he has a good clear out.
Get rid of fucking Rommedahl please. I've had enough of him, no more patience, yes he's fast but only when he can be arsed.
And he can take the Crap Bent and Hughes, Euell and Sorondo with him, all players I don't really rate too much.
Chrissy is a awesome fucking legend but how much longer will he manage to keep going? Don't you expect him to collapse on the pitch one day?
The defence isnt that great and the midfield has been held together with Sticky tape ever since Murphy and Smerts left us in the lurch.
Cute thing though to give Curbs tickets to NZ, surely though he'd have time off in the past to either bring her over for a week or too and the money as well? Or am I just a cynical bitch?

Anyway. Its all over now, and I've got another payday to come before I can even think of renewing that Season ticket for next year - The cunts at work owe me at least a hundred quid in commission that I'm counting on to put towards that.

And wait till I tell you my new plan to keep myself occupied over the summer until the WC starts!

2 comments:

Flash said...

Adios to Curbs, one of the most likeable managers in footy.

HistoryGeek said...

Do tell the new plan soon!