Friday, May 12, 2006

Wheeeeeeee! There's still a chance for Europe you know?
Via the fair play league! I'm sure I blogged somewhere deep in the archives about the last time we were in that draw so lets hope we make it through this time!
Although, think how much it'd cost me! No! Charbs put that thought out of your head right now!

I've been working like a mentalist lately, did 4 days at my shop last week, as well as my two at the aquarium, and doing 6 days at work this time round.
I complain bitterly about all this work and yet when I have a day off I sit around biting my nails and driving my Mother up the wall about needing desperately to go out and do anything, even if its just visiting Sainsburys.
I guess all that sitting around last year has affected me strangely, cant wait for me to get back to my sedentary lifestyle.
Who are you guys cheering on for the FA cup tomorrow? Its gotta be the Hammers for me, gotta pick a local side! Luckily I demanded the afternoon off of work so I can get home and watch it!

4 comments:

Hyde said...

I wish I had a real opinion. But if there's a team named "Hammers" I'd root for them too!

:)

h

HistoryGeek said...

I don't know that I have much of an opinion from this distance either.

Charby said...

Hehehe! It was West Ham and they were robbed!
poor guys!

weenie said...

West Ham were the better team.

But they didn't have Steven Gerrard, and that's why they lost.

Up the Reds! :)

ps - good luck in the Fair play thingie!