Monday, May 29, 2006

The Brat scratched his head and stared.

"So I left the house about three hours ago and there was five birds."
"Yup!" I agreed.
"Now there's 10."
"Again technically true."
"What the hell are they in the corner?"
"Mini-peepers!"
"What?"
"Chickens! Well baby chickens. Aint they cute?"
"They're hideous!"
"Why do we have chickens?"
"Well technically I'm only looking after these two, they're going home on Thursday."
"Are the parrots going home too?"
"Well not really, see I saw them in a pet shop and thought they looked fun."
One parrot skidded around at 20 million miles an hour upside down on top of the cage like a bat.
"Well..."
"And I was only gonna get the one see, and then I thought it'd be a bit mean to get one, so thought I'd get the pair and then the woman pretty much begged on her hands and knees for me to take the third and she reduced the price on it too, so I've kinda got a foot and tail for free!"
"So how much was it?"
*mumble* *hundred quid for three *mumble*
He scratches his head again. "Well as long as I dont have to go near them."







The Mini-peepers! They're so ugly they're cute! And they make more noise than all my lot put together!









New Parrots!

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Okay, are you gonna become a crazy bird lady?

Charby said...

I think I might well do that Spins!

bod said...

aww how cute! nothing wrong with being crazy bird lady!

Flash said...

She's already a crazy bird but a lady???
;-)

Red Squirrel said...

Well it's taken me a bank holiday and a day off work to read all this (and now I feel I've known you and your blogworld friends for years!)

Now we're even on the life-story thing! :)

P.S. Sorry for being so drunk last night.

P.P.S You'll crack first because I have a plan... *evil cackle*