Sunday, March 26, 2006

We beat the Toon!
I'm quite thrilled by this, it was an ok win and made the more sweet after that money-hungry cunting wanker Spotty Parker scored an awesome goal.
( I in no way at all wish he was still at the Valley - nope, nope no way)
There was this really cute little pigeon in the ground too sat in the corner of the ground, who for some reason couldn't get up in the air terminals enough, perhaps he was still a bit inexperienced?
I had my heart in my mouth each time the ball was in that end that someone would fall or stand or accidently kick the ball on him.
And judging from the scream of some bloke to "SAAAAAVVEEEE THE PIGEOOOONNN!!!"
when the guy came past to change Chrissy Powell's boots, I'm not the only one.
but luckily he survived the full 90 minutes and now hopefully he's off safely back in the nest.
And According to the programme I'm gonna get 25 quid off my season ticket next season with all these reductions, which means another away game!!
Details for the Boro cup match should be about soon so I can work out if I can make it too the game! Free Coach Travel! Yeehah!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

See, someone's looking out for the pidgeons of this world.

Flash said...

On MOTD2 they had a liitle montage of clips of people chasing the pidgeon of the field soundtracked, naturally, by Stop the Pidgeon.
Parker's goal was a cracker but I'm glad you got the win.

Charby said...

I saw that Flashy!
Poor little guy!

adem said...

He almost got squashed a few times. If only that would happen to Bowyer!