Monday, March 20, 2006

By Charby aged 22 and a bit!
On my holiday I did the following exciting things and learnt the following information:

Iceland is actually warmer than Britain!
Iceland gets BBc London!
The only grain to grow in Iceland is barley, but they have bananas!
I went riding!
I broke my finger in an arguement with a hot tub!
Its hard to type with your main fingers taped up.
I got us abandoned in a icelandic bus terminal after getting on the wrong bus
After being rescued it was discovered that our hotel was 200 yards down the road
Whilst getting rescued I trapped my finger (different one) in the bus door!
Icelandic men are all very good looking!
Iceland has lots of waterfalls
They really do eat decayed shark
I went to the Blue Lagoon and fell over and have scraped all the skin off of my arse!
On a trip for the northern lights, I discovered a favourite pastime for coach drivers is ten pin bowling for tourists!
I dont like blue cheese on my pizzas
Icelandic supermarkets are all called Bonus
Its surprisingly easy to crash the entire computer system of The Blue Lagoon whilst trying to send an e-card
Sweetshops and bookshops stay open till 11pm while everything else closes at 5
Dont loose your passport just before going through customs

Pictures will be coming shortly

4 comments:

shorty said...

It sounds fantastic, except for the broken and mutilated fingers.

Can't wait for the pics

HistoryGeek said...

Iceland sounds a bit dangerous! And wow! it sounds like you were busy.

Word verification of the day "uhositr" which is the Icelandic word for running down tourists looking at the Northern lights with a bus.

adem said...

Sounds good...but very dangerous!

weenie said...

Sounds like you had a fab time and ace pictures!