Thursday, March 23, 2006

My god!
What a 0-0 draw!
Now for the Dilemma!
Obviously I want to go to the Replay, but its midweek so trains coming back down are impossible.
So the thought is get a coach up, but its gonna cost so much money, plus the ticket plus dinner, we're looking at at least 70 quid.
Obviously its 70 well spent if we win but what if we dont? It's a long way back down sulking.
And then on the other hand what if we win?
And then the semi gets played at a neutral ground up in the midlands or OT or St James?
Thats another 100 quid gone easy and then Cardiff too?
Oh dear me, why couldn't someone have converted that chance and then all this money wouldn't be thrown away in another hopeless cup trip?

2 comments:

Flash said...

Perhaps it would be wise to save for a possible semi.
Are your lot any good at penalties?

Anonymous said...

I'd stay indoors in the warmth and comfort of my armchair watching my favourite team on the box...for the second time on terrestrial telly...ever.