Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Lurker is back, I've missed him this week, thinking that perhaps he's got the message but he was back today and moreso I had a proper conversation with him!
After several looks round the shop he appeared at my till with a 19p lollipop. (last of the big spenders!)
He's shaved all his beard off and looks less scary now, almost baby-faced.
Still had the same nice hatr and tweed coat though.
He returned twice more that day buying a lollipop each time.
He speaks very good clear English - Queen's English I suppose, no slang or accent for him!
He asked my name and like a fool I told him and then got all paranoid and wish I'd told him my name was Brunhilda or something.

3 comments:

Flash said...

Brunhilda is a cool name!

shorty said...

It's Flash's real name, didn't you know : )

Flash said...

OI!!!

Shhhh!