Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I still think of you, you know?
I dream about you often, but you're never well in those dreams, always I see you in the wheelchair or needing support to stand, but being you nonetheless.
I rage at the fact that I still can't or haven't grieved, and how life continues as normal, as if you were never here.
I see things of yours everyday, things that have one hundred different memories and they make me smile and sad at the same time.
I miss you intensely and I am furious at the disease that took you away from us and I want you back, here, now and whole and well.

2 comments:

Hyde said...

Charby, I know how you feel. Try to remember that life DOESN'T continue as if he were never here. That's impossible. He WAS here and he left a permanent mark. Hugs. I'd say "feel better," but I know it doesn't make a damn bit of difference...

love,
hyde

Flash said...

Big Hug