Thursday, March 09, 2006

So I trotted off to Surrey Quays today to do my exam!
The real thing, unlike last weeks stupid fake date!
I've been slack really at revising, so wasn't too fussed even if this 90% pass mark scares me!
I needn't have worried by the end anyway!
I got bunged in a room on my own - well I say on my own, it was me and what I discovered in the drawer - all the text books we're supposed to use!
Of course I wasn't going to let this discovery go unnoticed and used them shamefully as much as I could.
Then the stupid area manager woman went over them with me!
So I'm quietly confident I'll pass!

I've decided to take up driving again!
Just put in for my 3rd theory exam at the end of the month!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Flash said...

Good luck Charbs, this time!!

bod said...

yeah all the bes charby.

weenie said...

Good luck!