Monday, January 16, 2006

Not only do I have 5 extra hours at work (I'll be rich!) Tomorrow I'm meeting a random Internet Guy.
(Technically does Flash count as a R.I.G?)
Its from the same place as I met the TY'U. (Its a football forum, not a dating site.) and he's welsh, a year older than me, lives in Central London and I've been chatting to him for 5 months now on and off this forum and MSN, I hope it dont go as wrong as the TY'U and end up with a drunken kiss and then me all embarrassed.
I just realised I never filled you guys in on my adventures with TY'U.
He's mysteriously vanished off the face of the Earth! I don't even spot him at Charlton any more!
We spoke since May, nearly every night in some form or other, and then mid-November he just vanished, coming back only once on the forum to defend me when he thought I was getting bullied and to congratulate me on the job, I spoke to him briefly when I let him know Dad had kicked the bucket and that's that.
Tis sad but thats the way life goes I guess.
Oh and not too worry, all the sensible precations are happening incase Welshy turns out to be a balding 45 year old man from Reading.

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Have fun! Meeting people via the internet is always an adventure.

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! I want to hear all about it!

:)