Saturday, January 14, 2006

All the idiots in the world came out today.

I had some woman kick off at me as her hair,skin and nails tonic hadn't worked.
Me: "Uh-huh, so how long have you been taking it?"
Her: "I took the first one yesterday."
Me: "Rrriiiight..."

Later a 14 stone, 18 year old chav bint came in with customary little out of control brat at her feet.
After the little cunt pulled all our flappy shelve display things off, she accosted me.
Her: "I want to see your diet things."
Me: "Ok, here."
Her: "These are no good!"
Me: "Why?"
Her: "Cos you need to be on a diet as well, I want ones that I can just take and carry on eating as normal."
Me: "Erm..."

AND THEN!!! Just before leaving I was called a silly bitch by some woman phoning up and complaining that i'd charged for for 7 items when she'd only brought 5, and somehow expected me to change it all straight away for her, after she'd finished shouting that this was appalling and I was stupid (she didnt even know that it was me who served her, or who I was) and then I finally got through to her that I couldnt do anything till she came down she said that she didnt want me to serve her on the till!
When it may not have even been me in the first place!

5 comments:

Alex said...

I suggest you have a read of Lynne Truss's "Talk to the hand" book.

It'll tell you that you are not alone out there. Despite the obvious, there are lots of people who feel like you do about this sort of thing...

Anonymous said...

Christ! It must be like living in an episode of Little Britain.

weenie said...

It can be a bit scary how close to the real Britain Little Britain can be...

HistoryGeek said...

Ah, customer service...

Flash said...

Putain the lot of 'em!