Friday, January 27, 2006

I have been having many, many problems with buses this week, that poxy 178 bus that I have waited over an hour for in freeezing conditions all this week (I'm sure its meant to be every 20 mins?) huddled into a little corner and watching not one, or even two or even three sail past me on the other end of the street to go round the corner at sainsburys only to return smiling smugly at me as a 291 or something equally stupid that I can't get on.
Today I came out of work weighed down with brazil nuts, mango and papaya and something rather imaginatively called breakfast sprinkle (if you think I'm bunging bird seed on my breakfast porridge then you are a fool!)
to find it snowing, after 5 minutes at the bus stop I decided "Fuck this" and rang home for someone to come rescue me, while waiting for our Rust-mobile to show up (complete with no heating) 2 178 buses sailed, mockingly past me and then back round again.
Bah.

1 comment:

ChicagoAddick said...

Hi Charby, not been by here for a while and am really sorry to hear your news. Be brave and take care,

CA