Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lets talk about the day from hell.
I knew it was going to be bad when I woke up at half 6 and decided to watch the cricket, considering I went to bed at half 4, this may not be a smart move.
I was working in the Blackheath Store for an hour from 9, which didnt make me happy but I need the money.
I got there too early so went to StarBucks to get a hot Chocolate, only I burnt me tongue, ever burnt like the top layer of your tongue off and then it feels all rough?
Thats what mine was like.
So I got to the Blackheath Store and then found out they didnt even want me!!!

Apparently they wanted me Friday, but they told me and The Big Boss Lady Saturday so go figure.
And then they decided to send me on a Road Trip!
They wanted me to go to Catford to collect some carrier bags, only I refused, seeing as its awkward to get to on the bus, and I frankly didnt know how to get there.
So they sent me to Woolwich and my normal store to collect carrier bags.
And when I return to Blackheath I find that theres 4 yes 4 boxes of carrier bags waiting there and I am really pissed off and refuse to believe that the 4 boxes of bags will be used before wednesday.
And then they send me home! So I truely am pissed off that they dont even need me, and send me on a fucking road trip wasting my money in the process.
And yet I agreed to work there for the next 3 weeks!
Charbs! you are a fool!

No comments: