Monday, December 18, 2006

So lets try and catch up on my weekend!
So Thursday was the night of the party on the boat and then Friday I talked Welshy into coming to the Natural History Museum with me so I could look at a pickled Giant Squid.
It was a little awkward at first, considering the relevations of the other weekend but we quickly moved past that, played happily with the interactive displays and then went to his union where we got hammered and I decided to stay at his place rather than worry about the hour and a bit that it takes to get home, via tubes and trains and DLRs and buses.
Really you'd think he'd be more considerate and move closer!
Saturday I had to wake early and head home as the mighty Addicks were playing in the morning Kickoff against Liverpool, I soon wish I hadnt bothered.
Rubbish!
Then I had to rescue a sick Budgie and head back into the city to meet my good BlogFriend Red Squirrel who also got the dubious pleasure of meeting Welshy.
Today I had to work in the Blackheath Health Store That Shall Never Be Named.
I really am annoyed with this store, they asked me to cover 3 weeks cos they were short staffed, which I have done so, now last week, there was 3 of us, which mightily pissed me off, cos its hard enough finding enough to do with just 2 of us on a Sunday.
But I was happy with the thought that I dont need to go in there again, at least thats what I thought until I had to go into the office and discovered that they've put me down to work this weekend.
From 8-6.
On Christmas Eve.
Without checking with me, or my home store or anything.
So I'm mightily pissed off cos they still never mentioned anything, but I need the money for going away, so I dunno what to do.
And after that was my works Xmas do! Which I've just got back from!
The Morning Girl is a Pool Shark!
It was a pretty good night really!

3 comments:

Flash said...

Now that sounds like a proper weekend.
Shame about the footy, eh?

shorty said...

Wow!

Welshy is back, that's great that you two could still hang out, and you sleep over without akwardness.

Have a good holiday...I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Red Squirrel said...

Welshy was alright - he didn't try and stab me anyway!