Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lets talk about the football.

Lets talk about how tonight was so cold, even with 4 layers of clothes on.
About how we lost to Fucking Wycombe wanderers, who to be fair had more bottle about them than any of us.
About how we had a possible penalty turned down.
About how We have no midfield, constantly hoofing the ball down the pitch and hoping for the best is not good.
Dennis Romm, stop running on the inside and go down the motherfucking wing.
About how We booed them all off the field and sang about wanting Pards to take over, or "Premiership, we're having a laugh" or "You're not fit to wear the shirt"
Cos none of them were tonight.
We were fucking poor.
Poor.
I'm not daft enough to put all the blame on Dowie and Reed (As much as I'd like to blame Dowie!)
The rot had set in long before Curbs left.
Now we have that tactical genius Reed, who if he is a tactical genius, I am the Prime Minister.
Gaaah!

3 comments:

Flash said...

It's pretty grim, isn't it?
Paedew would be a good acquistion, I reckon.

Flash said...

Or even Pardew

HistoryGeek said...

OMG! I read that whole post and I actually understood it. Well, the general content - I wasn't familiar with context because I didn't see the game.

I think you Brits are rubbing off on me with your football talk.